1. Physicians Formula Happy Booster blush in 'Natural'
- Smells nice, includes a brush underneath of the powder and comes in the cutest packaging!
2. Makeup Forever eyeliner in 0L (black)
- Stays on all day, easy and smooth to apply
3. Dior Serum De Rouge 510 lipstick
- Goes on smoothly, the perfect 'your-lips-but-better' color
4. Fresh Supernova mascara in black
- Makes your lashes super thick and long
5. Anastasia clear brow gel
- Keeps your eyebrow hairs in place
6. Clinique 'All About Eyes' serum
- Cool sensation on your under eye area, helps wake you up!
7. Mac NC30 Studio Finish concealer in SPF 35
- BEST CONCEALER out there, hands down, for covering up dark circles
8. Revlon eyelash curler
- Who needs a $10+ eyelash curler?
9. Dior Ultra-Smooth High Impact eyeshadow in 626 'Beige Print'
- My favorite everyday-eyeshadow to wear all over the lid
Not everyone has the time to do cosmetic touch ups during the day...
I certainly don't, and luckily, I don't have to worry about it either as everything listed above, applied once in the morning, lasts all day!
These are my top 9 quality cosmetic items that I'm currently enjoying.
If I could only have 2 items on this list, it would be the Makeup Forever black eyeliner and Mac Studio Finish concealer. Love those two! <3 ^_^
If you could only have 2 cosmetic items out of your entire makeup collection, what would you pick?


2 comments:
I like the neon tray a lot...
Thanks! It actually shines MUCH more brightly in person. I just love how it almost appears to illuminate from within!
Post a Comment