Thursday, June 9, 2011

B.B. Cream at Sephora

B.B. Cream (aka "Blemish Balm") is famously known in the beauty community as an everyday moisturizer/foundation/SPF/pimple treatment cream all in one.  Missha and Skinfood are a few of the popular Asian skincare companies that sell B.B. Cream, but if you don't live near a shop that sells those brands, it can be tough to find, and you may have to purchase online or check out Sephora for Boscia's version.

Boscia has recently hopped onto the B.B. Cream bandwagon.  $38 for 1.75 oz.




Dr. Jart has a B.B. Cream (referred to as "Beauty Balm") as well, for slightly less expensive-- $32 for 1.7 oz.  


I haven't tried B.B. Cream by Boscia or Dr. Jart yet, but am more likely to try the Boscia version as I have used their Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil and also Black peel-off Mask, both of which I love.  Their Black Mask is my FAVORITE non-sheet mask.

Anyway...


Have you ever tried B.B. Cream?  What do you think of it?  Let me know in a comment below!



No comments: